Sunday 11 October 2009

Got one...

Emma Bunton - I think this might be a bit of a random choice however I'm watching The Xtra Factor at the moment and she’s on the panel. I admire Emma Bunton as she went from being a normal girl to being a worldwide star however she kept her ground and stayed true to her family and friends. When I was 5 my oldest sister turned 18, Emma Bunton attended her birthday party as she was one of her friends at the time, I obviously can remember very little and at about 10pm ended up falling asleep on Emma's lap, this was my claim to fame for a very long time - how many people can say they took a nap on a Spice Girl?! Since then my sister and Emma have unfortunately not kept in touch however through her family my Dad sometimes gets updates on how she is doing, even in papers Emma was never a person to stumble out of clubs drunk or have numerous amounts of affairs. As I write this I'm sure some of you are going to think I'm mad but I prefer to admire things that I can achieve and being successful however grounded at the same time is something that I hope I can manage. Emma came from Finchley so do I, her favourite restaurant was Chix Chox - I had lunch there yesterday, if one Finchley girl can do it why can't another?

No comments:

Post a Comment