Friday 2 October 2009

Chicken Shed...

I have just realised from reading over my page that all I mention is The Chicken Shed Theatre Company, some people may not be aware of what it is. Chicken Shed is a fantastic organisation that offers the performing arts world to everyone and anyone who want to embrace it. Their work is based in Cockfosters however over the 35 years they have been around the company has been able to spread its wings and reach across the country with outreach projects and base satellite 'Sheds' in places such as Russia. Working with disabled people is something that has always inspired me, people sometimes react badly to things that are different and especially to people that are different but that is what I find so inspiring. From being part of Chicken Shed I have learnt to embrace differences as a positive thing and learn from them rather then reject them.

No comments:

Post a Comment