Friday 2 October 2009

The Guardian Stage...

The Guardian Stage is a fantastic resource for people in the Performing Arts field, its full of great blogs about a variety of subjects. The fantastic thing about this blog is the various stories they cover, the fact that they are written by various people also makes it really interesting because its so many people opinions. I found an interesting post on The Guardian's blog the other day - titled "How Do You Describe Great Acting?" just the titled interested me because how do you? I even stated to one of my teachers in my induction at university that how am I supposed to write about something that I was people to experience, I wasn't sure that my writing skills would be able to adjust to interest people enough for them to read my blog - performing on stage is a much easier way to grab people's attention because immediately our attention is caught when something on stage moves, but what about a static computer screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment