Sunday 11 October 2009

People I Admire...

I'm sitting here struggling to think about just one person who I admire. I do not feel that I admire one person in particular, however I'm trying to think of a reason to admire a person. The obvious would have to be my Mum however I'm not sure that my admiration for her is something that I feel I want to write in detail about on the Internet. I will say that my Mum is a strong person - probably the strongest I know will always stand by me and my decisions however ridiculous. I'm quite often surprised when she doesn't shout at me for being so ridiculous and tell me to reign it in and be sensible however I feel she thinks this is something of a charming trait that I have, that she feels has come from her and I would defiantly agree. Other then my Mum I'm going to have a long hard think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment